The home of the company

The development of Balluff’s headquarters from the company’s beginnings to the present day.

In the beginning it was one floor – the workshop on the ground floor of a residential building in Lettenstrasse in Neuhausen. The first expansion took place with the move to Gartenstrasse in the 1930s. This gave space for a larger workshop for the growing company. In the following years, the first company complex was built here. By the end of the 1970s it consisted of six buildings and the potential of Gartenstrasse had been exhausted. Balluff was able to grow further with a new premises in Schurwaldstrasse: The first large building was built here in the 1980s. Smaller and larger extensions followed. Now, in our anniversary year, another big change awaits: The ground breaking ceremony for the new, modern multifunctional office and administration building marks the start of construction of the new Balluff campus. This is where the heart of the sensor and automation specialist will beat in future.

100 Years of Balluff: Ground breaking ceremony

Ground breaking ceremony for the new office and administration building.

The new office and administration building in Neuhausen offers 530 workplaces and modern collaboration methods.

Driving innovation

From a workshop for bicycles and sewing machines in 1921 to a sensor and automation specialist for the Industrial Internet of Things: Constantly evolving and not being content with the status quo is what sets Balluff apart.

read more »
Scroll to Top